Friday, March 16, 2012

Missing you!

Do you all remember that 80's song missing you?  Nick and I have had a friendly marriage spat over the last several years about who really sings that song.  Years ago, we settled this but really John Waite--who every heard of John Waite??  Even one of his best friends agreed with me and we scoured a music store to prove Nick wrong.  Welll.....

All that to say, as I was going through I photo, I saw all of these pictures and my heart was full of happiness and sadness all at the same time.  Full of happiness because I have some of the greatest friends and sad because I miss them all so much. Thank you for loving me for me, picking me up, laughing and crying with me, loving my family, teaching me about the love of God by how you live your lives and so much more.






I am a better me because of all of you!

2 comments:

Liz B. said...

it was totally Cory Hart!

carole.k.lee said...

love and miss you more than all buds & new leaves on the trees in our yard :)